The member education programme that the GPAA has in place for its customers is conducted through established communication and customer relationship management channels, and works to provide meaningful, transparent, timely and accurate information to all relevant stakeholders.
Such member education is done using the following primary methods:
- The publication of quarterly newsletters;
- The hosting of community roadshows;
- Participation at regional shows and events;
- The use of customer-specific websites; and
- The deployment and optimisation of client liaison officers (called CLOs).